How Insurance Companies Benefit from Disaster Mitigation
When you think of disaster recovery and mitigation, you probably think about how expensive it’s going to be covering the insurance claims for your customers. But when you refer your policyholders to the right disaster mitigation company, your insurance company also benefits in the following ways:
- Save money. The disaster response company you refer to your customer should provide your policyholder with the highest level of care AND work to save you money through timely restoration.
- Keep claim costs down. The right disaster response company knows that restoring your insurance customer’s property and belongings is less expensive than replacing it. So they should pre-test each surface to assess which of your customer’s belongings can be restored to their preloss condition.
- Be available around the clock. Disasters don’t happen on a timeline and neither should the recovery. Choose a disaster response company that offers a 24/7 National Call Center.
- Provide an inventory service. The disaster response company should provide an itemized room-by-room loss inventory, which allows your insurance company agents and adjusters to document claim items and capture inventory items immediately in one place.
- Offer electronic files at no cost. We live in a paperless society, and file access should be no exception. Choose a disaster response company that offers online access, at no additional cost, to all files, information, and proof of results.
- Handle loss of all sizes. Refer your insurance policyholder to a disaster response company that can handle any size loss from the small to the vast in any part of the country within hours.
What Massachusetts disaster response company can offer all of the above, and more? Trust the recognized national leaders in cleanup and restoration -- SERVPRO of Stoneham / Wakefield.
Contact us here at SERVPRO of Stoneham / Wakefield for an assessment of your policyholder’s fire, water, storm, or other disaster damage along with a plan for remediation and rebuilding. We are dedicated to making it “Like it never even happened.”