SERVPRO of Stoneham/ Wakefield is here to handle your mold issues. Whether in your home or business. This mold remediation project was discovered when the homeowner went into the attic. They discovered mold on the sheathing in the attic of the their home in Burlington, MA. The mold growth was the result of improper ventilation. Due to poor ventilation whithin the attic mold grew on the sheathing in the attic. The after picture was taken once the sheathing was treated for mold. The mold spores were removed from the sheathing. The attic was HEPA vacuumed. The customer was thrilled with the results.